- BABCP Accredited
- British Psychological Society member (BPS)
- Health Care Professional Council (HCPC)
- EMDR UK & Ireland practitioner
Psychotherapist specialising in Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT) and Eye Movement Reprocessing Desensitisation (EMDR).
Specialisms: Complex Trauma, Chronic pain, Anger, Anxiety disorders including Panic, OCD, health anxiety, Phobias, ADHD, Social Phobia and Confidence/self-esteem. Depression and complex presentations.
Extensive experience with children, adolescents, adults and couples.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) explores thoughts, ideas, perceptions, attitudes and beliefs which influence how we feel emotionally. Research has demonstrated it’s efficacy in dealing with depression and anxiety related difficulties such as phobias, panic attacks, PTSD, OCD, generalised anxiety, sleep and anger problems.
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR) is a powerful, state of the art psychotherapeutic treatment approach. With it’s effectiveness and efficacy validated by comprehensive and extensive research, and is the recommended trauma treatment of choice by NICE (National Institute for Clinical Excellence), which advises the NHS on evidence-based treatments. Excellent choice for depression, anxiety problems including phobias, low self esteem, anger and insomnia. EMDR can help with many difficulties, please enquire.